For obtaining a visa to the Republic of Belarus (for business purposes) the applicant provides to the Consular Section of the Embassy the following documents:
1. One duly completed and signed visa application form with a color glued photograph (visa photo requirements);
2. A valid original passport (has at least two blank pages intended for visas; is valid for at least 90 days after the expected departure date from the Republic of Belarus);
3. Medical insurance policy (the terms and dates indicated in the medical insurance policy should be matched to the information in the requested visa); medical insurance should be valid for Belarus (valid Worldwide or for Europe is also acceptable);
4. A letter of invitation from a legal entity or representative office of a foreign organization in the Republic of Belarus, issued on the official letterhead on the attached form;
5. Documents confirming the need for multiple business meetings during the declared period and mutual business relations between the Parties (copies of contracts, agreement, convention) between a legal entity of the Republic of Belarus and the foreigner or foreign organization, in which one works or;
Documents of a legal entity of the Republic of Belarus confirming that the foreigner is a founder of a commercial organization in the Republic of Belarus or is an employee of a foreigner organization which was established a commercial organization in the Republic of Belarus.
In several circumstances by the decision of the Consular Officer the applicant should provide the following documents:
- Document (certificate of employment) confirming a personal employment in the organization, which entered into a contract with a legal entity by the Belarusian authorities. A certificate should be printed on the official letterhead and it should bear the signature of an official and a corporate seal;
- The stamp Certificate from “Sodra”, confirming a personal employment of the foreigner in the organization.